The static classrooms of our youth are a thing of the past. Chalkboards have left classrooms in favor of interactive whiteboards. Even the brick-and-mortar structure of the building itself is not a given anymore.
Education has gone mobile, and will never truly be stationary again. Allow us to introduce you to the mobile classroom.
What is a mobile classroom?
A mobile classroom is a portable and self-contained mobile room that's easily transportable. These classrooms are used by schools, universities, and other organizations to provide education and training in a variety of settings. A major advantage of an expandable mobile classroom is its flexibility.
It takes a single person no more than 15 minutes to set up a mobile classroom anywhere. This allows you to use one effectively in a variety of different locations, sometimes even multiple times on the same day. Here are some examples of uses in different disciplines.
- Schools and universities that provide education and training in multiple locations
- Organizations that need to provide educational services in remote areas
- Companies that need a flexible training location for different branches
Mobile classroom applications
The term 'mobile classroom' can be applied for various uses. Here are a few examples to get you thinking about how mobile education could suit your business.
- Reach remote locations – mobile pop-up spaces can be used to bring education to remote areas.
- Support remote learning – accessible modern technology enables education where not everyone is in the same room.
- Additional capacity – overcrowded schools and offices are a thing of the past. Mobile office trailers or classrooms also open up opportunities for classes outside office hours.
- Provide experiential learning opportunities – a mobile classroom can facilitate extraordinary projects, like learning in an immersive space.