Space is at a premium pretty much everywhere. You need it to properly show your business and what you do. Maybe you need to work on-site and want to make sure you have all the right tools at your disposal. Expandable allows you to take matters into your own hands. No longer are you at the mercy of crappy foldout tables with ditto chairs and bleak lighting that makes hospitals look welcoming in comparison. Today, we take a closer look at the Expandable Pod and its features.
Meet the Expandable Pod
With Expandable, meticulously furnished rooms are no longer bound to their location just because they happen to be between four concrete walls. Take your experience on the road and do what you always do, not restricted by location. Visit fairs and exhibitions with the confidence that your company can be the best version it can be.
What makes the pod different from other models is that it isn’t bound to a specific vehicle. It can be put on any normal truck, secured with four twist locks and lashing straps. Don’t let its compactness fool you though – that dissipates as soon as the pod is fully expanded. The Expandable Pod comes in three sizes: 25 feet (7,6 meters), 30 feet (9,1 meters), and 44 feet (13,4 meters). When fully expanded, the number of square meters more than doubles. Within a mere 15 minutes, the Expandable Pod turns from cargo load into a full-fledged room. Truly, this is the definition of movable spaces.
How to set up the Expandable Pod
You might wonder how a Expandable Pod goes from a semi-trailer to a stationary position on the ground – and back. No, you don’t need a crane. All you need to do is follow this six-step procedure to set up the Expandable pod. You don’t need anything else: just your trailer, the Expandable Pod, and one human being to control the process. Let’s jump in!
- Step 1: park your truck at a secure location. A level surface is nice but not necessary (more on that later).
- Step 2: lower and slightly expand the Expandable Pod so its hydraulic legs can lower to the ground, raising it completely off of its wheels.
- Step 3: when the Expandable Pod is completely free, you can safely drive the truck out from under it.
- Step 4: now you can fully lower the Expandable Pod to the ground.
- Step 5: push the button for auto-leveling and the Expandable Pod will be leveled horizontally.
- Step 6: fully expand the left side of the Expandable Pod, simultaneously lowering the left side part of the floor. Repeat for the right side.
How about you?
Each Expandable Pod is just a glass wall with two sliding doors away from an attractive and representative exhibition room. Being fully customizable, Expandable Pod is not limited by options but just by the boundaries of your imagination. We offer the tools – it’s up to you how you use them.
Check out our configuration page to see examples of all the various options we have to offer.